
Tomorrow Ariel will be six weeks old. I guess a lack of sleep makes the weeks seem long, and yet, Ariel is changing so quickly it seemed like the time flies by. Actually, time has a whole new meaning.
I remember when I would just smirk at people when they would say how much your life would change when you had a child. Now I understand. You become everything to this little person, what an incredible responsibility!
You have to learn to balance time with the important people in your life and not be consumed by the new responsibility of being a parent.. This little creature can quickly eat up your time without you realizing it....I mean literally "eat":)

KUDOS to Justin for the pictures and the amazing Persian food!!!! Happy Birthday week:)
2 comments:
Aww, thanks Sherri! Thank you guys for coming out and for the beautiful gift- you guys are amazing! Can't wait to see you three again, whenever you have some time/energy :-)
beautifully said, beautiful girls.
Post a Comment